Click here for yesterday’s post. Here’s a little more detail about the last three sales on yesterday’s list:
- The home that closed on 11/01/17 is a lakefront home, built in 1998. The previous sale of that property was in 2011, when the original owner sold the house for $380,000. Six years later, after updates were made to the home, it sold for $525,000. That’s $145k more than it sold for in 2011.
- The home that closed on 11/02/17 is a golf course home, built in 1994. The previous sale of that property was in 2011…a “bank-owned” sale that went for $146,372. The family that bought it from the bank in 2011 remodeled the home. Six years later it sold for $$292,500. That’s a little over $146k more than it sold for in 2011. The sales price basically doubled from 2011 to 2017.
- The home that closed on 11/03/17 is a villa, built in 1980. The previous sale of that property was in June of 2016, when it sold for $75,000. A little over a year later, after remodeling, it went for $112,000. That’s $37k more than it sold for just last year.
That’s an interesting snapshot of Bent Tree home sales, three days in a row.
As of last Friday, there have been 83 homes sold in Bent Tree in 2017 (including three villas). Prices ranged from a low of $45,700 for a distressed foreclosure to $525,000 for a beautifully updated lake home. Total sales are over $16.4 million.
Crisp air, blue skies, cool temp, and sunshine…yesterday was a perfect fall day.
Click here to link to the listing information for lot 3183 on Crippled Oak Trail in Bent Tree. The asking price is $67,500.
The proposed 2018 budget and fee schedule will be among the topics.
Following are the Topics for Discussion for Tuesday’s Work Session:
- There will be a presentation by Opus Creo of their concept for a redesign of Bent Tree’s website. In the near future, the Board may vote on whether or not to accept Opus Creo’s proposal.
- Click here for more information on Opus Creo.
- Lake & Wildlife proposal / Beach Erosion Phase 2
- 2018 L&W Committee Internal Operating Procedures
- 2018 Land Analysis & Development Committee Internal Operating Procedures
- 2018 Committee Member Appointments
- 2018 Budget
- The proposed 2018 Fee Schedule and Budget are available on the official Bent Tree website (owner login required).