15 lots within the Bent Tree community are marked as “SOLD” from last week’s tax sale. Click here to link to the county’s report of the results. It will be interesting to see what becomes of the lots after the redemption period has passed. Three of the lots that sold are next to each other. One of those lots is already a combined double lot. Conceivably, they could all be combined into one lot that is over 2½ acres.
UPDATE – as of early this morning, December 6, this property is no longer under contract and is back on the market. UPDATE 2: As of December 12 the house is under contract again.
Click here for a previous post about 2073 Tamarack Drive, which has over 430 feet of lake frontage. The asking price is $350,000.
The home at 133 Echo Ridge in Bent Tree was built in 2002 by a builder for his personal home. The property is now bank owned and the asking price is $345,000. Click here to link to the listing information.
Friday’s post showed the view down the Hole 5 fairway. In the distance, you can see a house (shown closer in the photo below). The custom built home, located at 10 Alpine Drive, is as close to the front gate as you can get, but somehow still seems private. I’ve heard that the view from the house, looking back up the fairway, is amazing. The house, situated on 2.5 lots, is off to the right behind the green with a creek separating the home from the golf course. The asking price is $389,000. Click here to link to the listing information.
Click here to link to the listing information for lot 335 on Lake View Trace in Bent Tree.
“This gorgeous Manor Home has all high end materials and it is in excellent condition.”
The picture below caught my eye while scrolling through the listing photos. You can see the reflection of the mountain view in the glass. Click here to link to the listing information.
Here are some homes (one on the lake, the others on the golf course) that have recently gone under contract. Some sales may have already closed.
- 209 Grassy Knob Court – 5 bed, 4 bath lakefront home, asking $450,000
- 78 Duffer Drive - 6 bed, 4.5 bath between 4th and 6th holes, asking $300,000
- 58 Tamarack Drive – the flip along the #1 fairway, asking $249,900
- 2213 Crippled Oak Trail – unique log home on private pond on the golf course, asking $199,900
- 162 Fairway Court – another golf course home; this one is just off the #9 tee box, asking $149,900
Your home really could be your castle if you owned 432 Little Pine Mountain Road in Bent Tree. Click here to link to the listing information. The asking price for the home with five fireplaces, a gourmet kitchen, and a bell tower is $525,000.
Click the master bath photo below to link to a large format slideshow:
A lot of Bent Tree homes have gone under contract during the last couple of weeks.The following is a partial list of homes that have gone from “active” status to “sale pending”.
- 164 Starcross Lane (asking $249,900), updated home with mountain view
- 112 Tamarack Drive (asking $195,000), well maintained golf course home
- 86 Grassy Knob (asking $179,000), step-less entry
- 967 Fairway Drive (asking $176,400), wraparound front porch
- 751 Chestnut Cove Trail (asking $165,000), rocking-chair front porch, 2 decks
- 114 Edgewood Lane (asking $150,000), short walk to the beach
- 14 Rainbow Court (asking $149,000), ranch on the lake
- 39 Little Hendricks Mtn (asking $135,500), 100% remodeled
- 49 Sand Trap Drive (asking $129,000), golfer getaway on double golf course lot
“Upscale custom built home, sited on 2.57 acres (5 lots) along a mountain ridge, fuses character of a private estate with luxury resort amenities.”
- *Note – the asking price increased to $450,000 in October, 2015.
- *Note – the asking price decreased to $369,000 in December, 2015.
Click here to link to the listing for 210 Moss Patch Trail in Bent Tree.