There are 11 items under the Topics for Discussion for Tuesday’s Board Work Session (Tuesday, May 15, 2018 @ 9:00 a.m. in the Club Tamarack Rec Room). One item that might be of particular interest to many property owners is under “Spillway Rules & Regulations”.
- GOLF COURSE WALKERS – no change to the rule necessary
- LOW SPEED UTILITY VEHICLE (LSUV)/GOLF CART/MOTORIZED VEHICLE OPERATIONS
- PERFORMANCE BOND REQUIRED FOR BUILDING – TO REPLACE CURRENT $25,000 ESCROW
- SPILLWAY RULES & REGULATIONS
- POTENTIAL MOTION – Install a gate to the entrance of the spillway area and allow access only during established times. Dogs are allowed off the leash at the Dog Park ONLY. Option of using the Stable side of the spillway for Dogs off leash but must be fenced in to protect walkers. Establish comprehensive set of rules for the spillway area.
- BENT TREE COMMUNITY PROPERTIES POSSIBLE IMPACT ON ADA
- MOTION TO REMOVE ENTIRELY SECTION 8 OF ITEM V (VETTED BUILDERS) BE SUBMITTED TO PROPERTY OWNERS FOR A VOTE
- STABLE AND QUARRY PARK UPDATE
- EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS TO RESIDENTS
- ADDITIONAL MICROPHONES AND MIC STAND FOR BOARD MEETING
- WEBSITE UPDATES
- ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE MEMBERS APPROVAL (chairpersons for Bridge, Line Dancing, and Pilates)
An executive session will follow the work session (LEGAL – JUDICIAL MEDIATION UPDATE)