70 Padsett Court in Bent Tree hit the market last week with an asking price of $499,900. The 4 bed, 3 bath home sits on a point on Lake Tamarack, and has amazing views. Click here to link to the listing information. Click the photo below to link to a virtual tour.
Click here to link to the listing for 607 Valley View Vista in Bent Tree. The asking price for the 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, 2 half baths home is $309,500. As the last line of the listing description says, “Enjoy the mountains in Bent Tree.” Click the photo below to link to a virtual tour.
Click here to link to an interesting article about this gentleman. Check back tomorrow for more information.
Bent Tree property owners had three payment options for their 2018 fees and assessments:
- Pay the entire amount in full by March 1, 2018.
- 6 month installment method with six equal monthly installments (first payment was due on January 10 and final payment will be due on June 10). There is a $5 per month charge to pay by installments ($30 total for the 6 month plan).
- 12 month installment method with twelve equal monthly installments (first payment was due on January 10 and final payment will be due on December 10). There is a $5 per month charge to pay by installments ($60 total for the 12 month plan).
Needless to say, if you haven’t made a payment yet this year, no matter what option you chose, you are now delinquent.
The Board of Directors raised the Annual General User Fee (AGUF) to $425 for 2018. The AGUF is mandatory for all improved properties and is optional for vacant lot owners. The AGUF affords the following privileges/memberships:
- GOLF – A Single Limited Golf Membership – one member of the household may play rounds of golf after 1:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and after 3:00 p.m. Sunday (after 1:00 on Sunday until the time changes on March 11) without having to pay a greens fee. Call the Golf Pro Shop for tee times. Upgraded memberships are available for additional fees.
- TENNIS – Unlimited play on outdoor hard courts, for all permanent full-time members of the household*, during normal tennis center business hours. Call the Tennis Center for court reservations. Upgraded memberships are available for additional fees.
- POOLS – A family pool pass for all permanent full-time members of the household*.
- ACCESS THROUGH AUTOMATIC GATES – Two resident bar codes for vehicle access through the automatic gates.
- BOATS – Boats must be registered, but there is no charge for boat decals (there is a fee for boats stored at the boat rack area).
* Eligible household members = Property owner and their spouse/partner, and their children under 21 years of age who reside in the household.
Click here to link to the listing information for 833 Denny Ridge Road in Bent Tree. The asking price for the 3 bed, 2½ bath home is $278,000.
The meeting will be held downstairs at Club Tamarack, in the Rec Room, and is open to the Bent Tree community. The L&W Executive Committee members will present the 2018 plans that they are recommending to the partners. Quoting from the email that went out to the partners, “We hope this will be an interactive meeting and help in getting us focused on what Lake & Wildlife is all about.”
A sensible step was taken last year, when a wildlife subcommittee was added to the L&W organizational structure. Click here to link to a related previous post.
495 Starcross Lane in Bent Tree hit the market a few days ago with an asking price of $345,000. The 4 bed, 3½ bath home sits on 1.65 acres and, wow…what a view! Click here to link to the listing information.
Click here for a post from 2013. Five years later (where has the time gone?), the Bent Tree Bluebird Benefactors are still going strong. Bent Tree’s Bluebird Trail is well-maintained and flourishing thanks to the couple. The photo above shows 13 houses they recently refurbished; the houses will soon go back to their locations on the golf course and at the dam. Six other houses were spruced up at their sites on the front nine. It’s the time of year when bluebirds begin choosing their nesting sites…Bent Tree’s bluebirds have some special people making sure their homes are as clean and safe as possible.
Click here to link to the listing for 232 Sunset Court in Bent Tree. The 3 bed, 2½ bath home (within walking distance of Lake Tamarack) recently hit the market with an asking price of $239,900. Click the listing photo below to link to a virtual tour.