Click here to link to the listing information for 73 Long Swamp Court in Bent Tree. The 5 bed, 3½ bath home on Lake Tamarack (priced at $565,000) has many great features including a chef’s kitchen with “commercial individual, full size, side by side freezer and refrigerator”. Click the listing photo below to link to a Virtual Tour.
This shot was taken Sunday afternoon as we headed out to play nine holes. The course looks beautiful.
- As of Friday, 14 Bent Tree homes have hit the books as “SOLD” so far this year.
- In the same time period last year, only 6 homes had sold.
- As of yesterday, only 45 BT homes are showing “ACTIVE” for sale
- 4 of those 45 are “UNDER CONTRACT”.
- As of yesterday, 17 homes have a “SALE PENDING” status.
Through mid-February, at least 12 Bent Tree homes sold. Closing prices ranged from $90,000 to $425,000. As of yesterday, only 48 homes were showing as actively “For Sale”, and 14 more were showing as “Sale Pending”.
It was hit by the Greens Superintendent on Hole 4. Click here for a previous post showing him at work getting the back nine ready for play.
Here’s hoping the rain stays away long enough to get in the Ice Breaker tournament today. It will definitely be much warmer than last year’s Ice Breaker.
158 Lakeview Trace in Bent Tree is “For Sale By Owner”. The winter sunset views are amazing. See more photos below, including one that shows the phone number to call for more information. Energy efficiency features include:
- Energy efficient premium Pella windows and doors with inside blinds and UV protect throughout.
- Dual Rinnai tankless water heaters using 40% less gas
- Multi fuel energy efficient heat and air
- Dense 6 inch insulation
- Hard wired backup power generation (80%)
- Average annual LP gas consumption 250 gallons (H/AC, hot water, grilling, fire place, power gen).
- Monthly electric bill range $100-195 (H/AC, lighting, fans, TV/Sound/IOT, alarm system)
Click thumbnails to scroll through larger photos: