Click here to link to the listing for 844 Oglethorpe Mountain Road in Bent Tree. This home has a lot to offer, including 3 bedrooms, 3½ baths, all new appliances, two guest suites, and double decks in the back. See the listing’s description for more. The asking price is $279,900. Click the listing photo below to link to the virtual tour.
The amazing home/property at 407 Thunder Ridge in Bent Tree already has a “pending” sales status. Click the listing photo below to link to the listing agent’s website.
I was all set to post about a golf course home that recently came on the market, when I got sidetracked by a different new listing. I was intrigued by the photos of the home at 172 Little Hendricks Mountain Road. Then I read the description under “property details”. The description was intriguing, too. The last line of the description reads “Many delightful rooms reminiscent of the Professors home in Lion, Witch, & the Wardrobe.”
Click here to link to the listing information. The asking price for the 5 bed, 4 bath home is $298,700. If you’re interested in a golf course home, click here to list to the listing information for the home I originally had in mind. The asking price for 6 Tamarack Drive is $400,000.
Click here to link to the listing information for 794 Mulligan Way in Bent Tree. The 3 bed, 3 bath golf course home hit the market with an asking price of $279,000. The log cabin includes a master on the main with a private screened porch. Click the listing photo below to link to a virtual tour.
Click here to link to the listing information for 791 Crippled Oak Trail in Bent Tree. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath golf course home hit the market with an asking price of $165,000 and includes a detached 3 car garage. One of the unique features of this property (a deck overlooking the 15th tee), isn’t mentioned in the listing details, but still exists, as far as I know (see picture below). The photo above is from last April.
Bent Tree property owners had three payment options for their 2018 fees and assessments:
- Pay the entire amount in full by March 1, 2018.
- 6 month installment method with six equal monthly installments (first payment was due on January 10 and final payment will be due on June 10). There is a $5 per month charge to pay by installments ($30 total for the 6 month plan).
- 12 month installment method with twelve equal monthly installments (first payment was due on January 10 and final payment will be due on December 10). There is a $5 per month charge to pay by installments ($60 total for the 12 month plan).
Needless to say, if you haven’t made a payment yet this year, no matter what option you chose, you are now delinquent.
The Board of Directors raised the Annual General User Fee (AGUF) to $425 for 2018. The AGUF is mandatory for all improved properties and is optional for vacant lot owners. The AGUF affords the following privileges/memberships:
- GOLF – A Single Limited Golf Membership – one member of the household may play rounds of golf after 1:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and after 3:00 p.m. Sunday (after 1:00 on Sunday until the time changes on March 11) without having to pay a greens fee. Call the Golf Pro Shop for tee times. Upgraded memberships are available for additional fees.
- TENNIS – Unlimited play on outdoor hard courts, for all permanent full-time members of the household*, during normal tennis center business hours. Call the Tennis Center for court reservations. Upgraded memberships are available for additional fees.
- POOLS – A family pool pass for all permanent full-time members of the household*.
- ACCESS THROUGH AUTOMATIC GATES – Two resident bar codes for vehicle access through the automatic gates.
- BOATS – Boats must be registered, but there is no charge for boat decals (there is a fee for boats stored at the boat rack area).
* Eligible household members = Property owner and their spouse/partner, and their children under 21 years of age who reside in the household.
Click here to link to the listing information for 833 Denny Ridge Road in Bent Tree. The asking price for the 3 bed, 2½ bath home is $278,000.
300 Fairway Drive in Bent Tree just hit the market with an asking price of $285,000. Click here to link to the listing information and/or click the listing photo below to link to a virtual tour. Be sure to check out the amazing woodwork throughout the home, especially the wall with the fireplace.
78 Duffer Drive has views of holes 4, 5, and 6 of the Bent Tree Country golf course. The asking price for the 5 bedroom, 4½ bath home is $369,931. Click here to link to the listing information. Click the photo below to link to the listing agent’s photo gallery for the property.