Click here to link to the last related post.
Several Scarlet Tanagers have been flitting around the trees in our yard over the last week or so. They’ve been so quick that the photo below is the best snapshot I could get. Click here for a post from 2013 that has some better tanager photos.
This bluebird splayed out in the sunshine for about 15 seconds, then flew away. Click here for a similar post about a blue jay.
Solomon’s Seal (Polygonatum biflorum) is a native plant in this area. The photo below, taken in Bent Tree a few days ago, shows unopened flower buds. Delicate bell-shaped flowers will open soon.
Trillium catesbaei a.k.a. Catesby’s Trillium or Bashful Wakerobin, nodding trillium
- As of Friday, 14 Bent Tree homes have hit the books as “SOLD” so far this year.
- In the same time period last year, only 6 homes had sold.
- As of yesterday, only 45 BT homes are showing “ACTIVE” for sale
- 4 of those 45 are “UNDER CONTRACT”.
- As of yesterday, 17 homes have a “SALE PENDING” status.