This buck was trailing a doe through our backyard yesterday morning.
158 Lakeview Trace in Bent Tree is “For Sale By Owner”. The winter sunset views are amazing. See more photos below, including one that shows the phone number to call for more information. Energy efficiency features include:
- Energy efficient premium Pella windows and doors with inside blinds and UV protect throughout.
- Dual Rinnai tankless water heaters using 40% less gas
- Multi fuel energy efficient heat and air
- Dense 6 inch insulation
- Hard wired backup power generation (80%)
- Average annual LP gas consumption 250 gallons (H/AC, hot water, grilling, fire place, power gen).
- Monthly electric bill range $100-195 (H/AC, lighting, fans, TV/Sound/IOT, alarm system)
Click thumbnails to scroll through larger photos:
Here are links to homes for sale in Bent Tree, at a variety of prices:
- $849,900 – 66 Tamarack Point , Lake home
- $649,000 – 89 Thunderstruck Court, Long range mountain views
- $524,400 – 125 Bella Vista Trail, Chink rustic rough hewn log home
- $425,000 – 518 Sassafras Mountain Trail, Long range views of mountains/lake
- $350,000 – 493 Starcross Lane, Year-round mountain views
- $269,900 – 1710 Little Pine Mountain Road, One-floor living, open floor plan
- $190,000 – 225 Grandview Trail, Mountain views
- $99,000 – 140 Shadowick Mountain Road, Lindal Cedar Chalet
One of the things that amazes me about deer is how long their necks really are.
Yesterday’s weather was perfect for golf…not too cold, not too hot…just right.
There were a lot of bluebirds hanging out at the boat ramp area late yesterday afternoon. The photos above and below show two of them that stayed still long enough for me to snap pictures.