Whenever I get back to Bent Tree, after being out-of-town, I ride around the lake to see the views. The shot below is from late yesterday afternoon. Click here for a photo taken in May. Ever-changing, always beautiful…
Yesterday’s late afternoon sun highlighted the reds and greens along the lake’s edge.
158 Lakeview Trace in Bent Tree is “For Sale By Owner”. The winter sunset views are amazing. See more photos below, including one that shows the phone number to call for more information. Energy efficiency features include:
- Energy efficient premium Pella windows and doors with inside blinds and UV protect throughout.
- Dual Rinnai tankless water heaters using 40% less gas
- Multi fuel energy efficient heat and air
- Dense 6 inch insulation
- Hard wired backup power generation (80%)
- Average annual LP gas consumption 250 gallons (H/AC, hot water, grilling, fire place, power gen).
- Monthly electric bill range $100-195 (H/AC, lighting, fans, TV/Sound/IOT, alarm system)
Click thumbnails to scroll through larger photos:
Here are links to homes for sale in Bent Tree, at a variety of prices:
- $849,900 – 66 Tamarack Point , Lake home
- $649,000 – 89 Thunderstruck Court, Long range mountain views
- $524,400 – 125 Bella Vista Trail, Chink rustic rough hewn log home
- $425,000 – 518 Sassafras Mountain Trail, Long range views of mountains/lake
- $350,000 – 493 Starcross Lane, Year-round mountain views
- $269,900 – 1710 Little Pine Mountain Road, One-floor living, open floor plan
- $190,000 – 225 Grandview Trail, Mountain views
- $99,000 – 140 Shadowick Mountain Road, Lindal Cedar Chalet
There were a lot of bluebirds hanging out at the boat ramp area late yesterday afternoon. The photos above and below show two of them that stayed still long enough for me to snap pictures.
44 Long Swamp Court hit the market yesterday with an asking price of $349,900. The remodel of this property would’ve made a great episode for my hypothetical reality show “Flipping Bent Tree”.
- Click here to link to the current listing of the completely remodeled home (the photo below is from the current listing).
- Click here if you want to see the before pictures (in an old listing, before the flip).
On October 30, 1969 the Pickens County Progress had a front page article announcing the plans for the development of Bent Tree. The first line of the article began “Last Thursday night at the Lions Club meeting personnel from Spratlin Associates, Inc., of Atlanta revealed for the first time publicly the projected plans for a multi-million dollar investment in Pickens County…”.
Click here to link to the listing information for 353 Tamarack Drive in Bent Tree. This 3 bed, 2 bath rustic octagon cabin is right across the street from the 19th Hole and has an asking price of $184,900.