Click here to link to the listing information for 110 Bee Tree Court in Bent Tree. The asking price for the 3 bedroom, 2 bath cabin is $179,000.
As previously mentioned, the interim General Manager is doing a great job communicating to the community via the Bent Tree Bullets email bulletin. But, there are a lot of members who are not signed up for the service. Following are the steps to sign up to receive the Bullets. You can click on the images under each step to enlarge them for easier reading.
- Go to the official Bent Tree Community, Inc. website and click the “Owner Login” tab.
- Enter your login name and password, then click “Login”. If you do not have that information, contact website support.
- Once you are logged in, go to “My Profile” under the “Home” tab.
- You should now be on your user profile page. Click the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Click the box next to “Bent Tree Bullets” and any other subscriptions you want. Then click “Save Changes”. You should be all set.
I took the picture above and the two snake pictures below while standing in the same spot (by the edge of Lake Tamarack at the spillway), yesterday. The snake is a nonvenomous watersnake. It slithered into the water and swam about four feet from the edge, as I approached the lake. Then it stayed perfectly still, holding its head above water, for several minutes as I watched it and took some pictures.
Click photo for larger image:
Click here for information on How Work Sessions Work.
The Topics for Discussion are:
- Liquor License Continuation
- 15% BT Card Discount
- Dining Minimum
- Club Tamarack Plans
- Mail Center Plans
- Rental Regulations
- Marketing Committee
- Long Range Planning Committee
A heron on Turtle Log (along with some turtles) + a bear = a great day for me