- You must be a member of BTCI to vote in the upcoming Board election.
- Owning property in Bent Tree does not automatically make a Property Owner a BTCI Member.
- In compliance with Georgia Code §14-3-601(b), BTCI Membership is voluntary.
- If you want to read the specific code, click here.
- Only BTCI Members are eligible to run for the Board and to vote in business matters set forth in the Bylaws. See Bylaws, Article I, Sections 3 & 4 for eligibility requirements.
- Click here to read Sections 3 & 4
- Applications for membership are available:
- If you want to vote in the upcoming Board election, the deadline to submit a valid application (if you are not already a BTCI member) is August 5th.
Just a reminder…“If you sell the property under which you joined BTCI and own or purchase other BTCI property, you must reapply for BTCI membership under the new lot number.” Note – this applies to a surprisingly large number of people. People love Bent Tree and sometimes move around within the community.
Saturday morning, I was taking photos of a green heron at Lake Tamarack (see first photo below), trying to follow it as it flew from branch to branch along the shore. After a while, a second green heron came onto the scene (see second photo below). At one point, I was able to get them both in one photo (see photo above). Click here to link to a post with more green heron photos that were taken in May.
Click here to link to the listing information for 360 Mulligan Way in Bent Tree.
First, click here for a previous post with background information. From that post, you can continue linking to even earlier posts.
Now, here’s an update: Bent Tree Partners LLC and Bent Tree Partners II LLC were reinstated, as of June 3, 2019, by Georgia’s Secretary of State.
Click here for info about Canada Geese and the molting process. They don’t fly during this time, but should be able to take off sometime soon. The photo above was taken at the dam in late June. The photos below were taken over the last week.