Bent Tree advertisement,1970 Georgia vs Clemson game program (note – Georgia won the game that year, 38 to 0):
- You must be a member of BTCI to vote in the upcoming Board election.
- Owning property in Bent Tree does not automatically make a Property Owner a BTCI Member.
- In compliance with Georgia Code §14-3-601(b), BTCI Membership is voluntary.
- If you want to read the specific code, click here.
- Only BTCI Members are eligible to run for the Board and to vote in business matters set forth in the Bylaws. See Bylaws, Article I, Sections 3 & 4 for eligibility requirements.
- Click here to read Sections 3 & 4
- Applications for membership are available:
- On the official Bent Tree website (under “Forms” link on Member website)
- In certain editions of the Echo magazine
- From the Bent Tree Admin office
- If you want to vote in the upcoming Board election, the deadline to submit a valid application (if you are not already a BTCI member) is August 5th.
Just a reminder…“If you sell the property under which you joined BTCI and own or purchase other BTCI property, you must reapply for BTCI membership under the new lot number.” Note – this applies to a surprisingly large number of people. People love Bent Tree and sometimes move around within the community.
As of Friday (June 11), at least 56 Bent Tree homes have sold so far in 2021.
At least 17 homes in Bent Tree have closed so far this year. At least 21 additional home sales were pending (as of yesterday).