Click here to link to the listing for 326 Alpine Drive. The amazing home is priced at $659,900.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
New Listing With Mountain Views
Click here to link to the listing for 110 Mole Mountain Court in Bent Tree. The 6650 sq ft executive home sits on 1.89 acres and is priced at $679,000.
New Listing in Bent Tree – 155 Panorama Point
Click here to link to the listing for 155 Panorama Point in Bent Tree.
”Sitting and watching the sunset and glimpses of the Atlanta city skyline off in the distance will put a smile on your face knowing you’ve left the hustle and bustle of city living.” - from listing description
Lakefront Ranch For Sale in Bent Tree
Click here to link to the listing for 462 Lake View Trace in Bent Tree. The 4 bed/5½ bath ranch home is now priced at $439,000.
New Listing – Stepless Ranch Home in Bent Tree
Click here to link to the listing for 439 Frost Pine Circle in Bent Tree. The 3 bed / 2 bath home is listed at $259,900. UPDATE – SALE PENDING
New Listing – Log Cabin in Bent Tree
Click here to link to the listing for 63 Shadowick Mountain Road in Bent Tree. The asking price for the 3 bed, 3 bath home on 1.73 acres is $344,900. UPDATE – SOLD!
Survey on NextDoor
Happy Groundhog Day.
A survey was created on the Bent Tree NextDoor page a couple of days ago. The survey introduction says “A sample question of why you moved to Bent Tree. Completely anonymous with one selection. The results cannot be altered by the author. Surveys are the key to determine our future direction. Thanks in advance. More survey questions to follow. Survey question to guide Bent Tree future direction”.
Here are some thoughts:
- Bent Tree Community, Inc. is not affiliated with the Bent Tree NextDoor group.
- Only a small subset of Bent Tree property owners are members of the NextDoor group.
- Multiple persons owning a piece of property can participate in the survey (it is not limited to one response per property).
- There are members of the BT NextDoor group who no longer own property in Bent Tree, but they can participate in the survey.
- Some members of the group live in Bent Tree but do not own property in Bent Tree (i.e. renters). Those renters can participate in the survey.
- Some members of the group live outside of Bent Tree but NextDoor puts them in the Bent Tree “neighborhood”. Even though they don’t own property in BT, they can participate in the survey.
- Was the survey purposely aimed only at people who “moved to Bent Tree”? What about those who own unimproved lots, or those who own houses in Bent Tree but never actually “moved” there?
The survey gives only six options for “why you moved to Bent Tree” and participants can only choose one. The choices are:
- Tennis and pickle ball
- The mountain lifestyle and our wildlife
- Our Lake and beach
- Golf course
- Gated security
- House prices
There are other amenities in Bent Tree, such as the Stables and the swimming pools. I know someone who bought in Bent Tree primarily for the stables, but that isn’t even an option on the survey. Some people bought property in Bent Tree for investment purposes (flipping property, rental property, etc.).
The author of the survey most likely has only good intentions. But, there is no way the results of the NextDoor survey could guide Bent Tree’s future direction. As one person so aptly stated, “The survey has absolutely no validity.”
Just Listed – Ranch Home on over an acre in Bent Tree
Click here to link to the listing for 304 Sunset Court in Bent Tree. The home is listed at $325,000. UPDATE – SOLD!
2022 Bent Tree Home Sales Recap
75 Bent Tree home sales have hit the books for 2022, giving a total sales amount of over $28.5 million.