Click here to link to the listing information for 120 Fairway Drive in Bent Tree. The 3 bed / 3 bath home, located near the front gate, recently hit the market with an asking price of $235,000. The features include: a recently completed renovation, a lower level apartment, hickory floors on the main level, new roof, granite counters, a private .98 acre lot.
270 Sleepy Hollow Circle just hit the market with an asking price of $450,000. Click here to link to the listing information for the 4 bed, 3.5 bath home situated on 1+ acres in Bent Tree.
Click here to link to the listing information for 360 Mulligan Way in Bent Tree.
This Bent Tree fact sheet is from 2011. Other than a few slight changes (i.e. restaurant name change, different email bulletins, additions of bocce and pickleball, transponders instead of barcodes), it is still accurate and is a handy reference.
As of yesterday, 26 Bent Tree home sales have hit the books as closed in 2019, for total sales of $6,108,051. At least 13 more sales are contingent or pending.
After not seeing a deer in Bent Tree for several weeks, I was in the right place at the right time to see this pregnant doe, yesterday. According the the Georgia DNR Wildlife Resources Division, “Most [fawns] are born between May and August with a peak in June.”
The weekend weather forecast looks great for golf in Bent Tree.
Here are a couple of cool YouTube drone videos, shot in Bent Tree. I haven’t met the videographer, but the videos are “shareable”. You can find more of his videos (including more of Bent Tree) by clicking on his profile picture (upper left corner of video). When I stumbled across the “Memorial Day 2016″ video a couple of years ago, it inspired me to get a drone, but my own drone photography never really got off the ground (pun intended). Maybe one of these days…
The amazing home/property at 407 Thunder Ridge (click here for a previous post) in Bent Tree already has a “pending” sales status. Click the listing photo below to link to the listing agent’s website.
Bent Tree property owners had three payment options for their 2018 fees and assessments:
- Pay the entire amount in full by March 1, 2018.
- 6 month installment method with six equal monthly installments (first payment was due on January 10 and final payment will be due on June 10). There is a $5 per month charge to pay by installments ($30 total for the 6 month plan).
- 12 month installment method with twelve equal monthly installments (first payment was due on January 10 and final payment will be due on December 10). There is a $5 per month charge to pay by installments ($60 total for the 12 month plan).
Needless to say, if you haven’t made a payment yet this year, no matter what option you chose, you are now delinquent.
The Board of Directors raised the Annual General User Fee (AGUF) to $425 for 2018. The AGUF is mandatory for all improved properties and is optional for vacant lot owners. The AGUF affords the following privileges/memberships:
- GOLF – A Single Limited Golf Membership – one member of the household may play rounds of golf after 1:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and after 3:00 p.m. Sunday (after 1:00 on Sunday until the time changes on March 11) without having to pay a greens fee. Call the Golf Pro Shop for tee times. Upgraded memberships are available for additional fees.
- TENNIS – Unlimited play on outdoor hard courts, for all permanent full-time members of the household*, during normal tennis center business hours. Call the Tennis Center for court reservations. Upgraded memberships are available for additional fees.
- POOLS – A family pool pass for all permanent full-time members of the household*.
- ACCESS THROUGH AUTOMATIC GATES – Two resident bar codes for vehicle access through the automatic gates.
- BOATS – Boats must be registered, but there is no charge for boat decals (there is a fee for boats stored at the boat rack area).
* Eligible household members = Property owner and their spouse/partner, and their children under 21 years of age who reside in the household.