44 Long Swamp Court hit the market yesterday with an asking price of $349,900. The remodel of this property would’ve made a great episode for my hypothetical reality show “Flipping Bent Tree”.
- Click here to link to the current listing of the completely remodeled home (the photo below is from the current listing).
- Click here if you want to see the before pictures (in an old listing, before the flip).
Click here to link to the listing information for 961 Tamarack Drive in Bent Tree.
There are some impressive logs used throughout the interior. The asking price for the 3 bed, 2.5 bath log home is $294,888.
Click here to link to the listing information for 143 Sunrise Terrace in Bent Tree, or click the agent’s listing photo below to link to a virtual tour. The 2 bed, 2 bath home recently hit the market with an asking price of $199,900.
Click here to link to the listing information for 360 Mulligan Way in Bent Tree.
The Lower Pool (circa 1991, diving board and all):
The Bent Tree MGA Member-Member tournament is scheduled for today and the weather forecast is absolutely perfect. Yesterday was really nice, but the wind gusts were crazy!
The amazing home/property at 407 Thunder Ridge (click here for a previous post) in Bent Tree already has a “pending” sales status. Click the listing photo below to link to the listing agent’s website.
Bent Tree property owners had three payment options for their 2018 fees and assessments:
- Pay the entire amount in full by March 1, 2018.
- 6 month installment method with six equal monthly installments (first payment was due on January 10 and final payment will be due on June 10). There is a $5 per month charge to pay by installments ($30 total for the 6 month plan).
- 12 month installment method with twelve equal monthly installments (first payment was due on January 10 and final payment will be due on December 10). There is a $5 per month charge to pay by installments ($60 total for the 12 month plan).
Needless to say, if you haven’t made a payment yet this year, no matter what option you chose, you are now delinquent.
The Board of Directors raised the Annual General User Fee (AGUF) to $425 for 2018. The AGUF is mandatory for all improved properties and is optional for vacant lot owners. The AGUF affords the following privileges/memberships:
- GOLF – A Single Limited Golf Membership – one member of the household may play rounds of golf after 1:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and after 3:00 p.m. Sunday (after 1:00 on Sunday until the time changes on March 11) without having to pay a greens fee. Call the Golf Pro Shop for tee times. Upgraded memberships are available for additional fees.
- TENNIS – Unlimited play on outdoor hard courts, for all permanent full-time members of the household*, during normal tennis center business hours. Call the Tennis Center for court reservations. Upgraded memberships are available for additional fees.
- POOLS – A family pool pass for all permanent full-time members of the household*.
- ACCESS THROUGH AUTOMATIC GATES – Two resident bar codes for vehicle access through the automatic gates.
- BOATS – Boats must be registered, but there is no charge for boat decals (there is a fee for boats stored at the boat rack area).
* Eligible household members = Property owner and their spouse/partner, and their children under 21 years of age who reside in the household.